Friday, August 05, 2005

Long weekends ... I've been mulling ten or so full-length essays for a couple months now. However, no matter how many times I say I'm going to let this site linger for a few days in order to write them, I'm never able to let it go. I simply enjoy writing here -- and interacting with you all -- way too much.

That said, I've got grad apps and a job change coming up, so if I don't put those ideas down now I won't have the chance to until next year.

As a result I'll be taking Fri-Sun off for at least the next month or so. I may check in on the weekends with a quick reference or brief point, but hopefully nothing too time-consuming.

In the meantime, be sure to check out this "opera". For those of you who were as fond of their Nintendos as I was, I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

(Hat tip: Lauren and Elayne.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Elayne said...

Thanks for the nod! I hear you completely re: wanting to write all these essays for awhile and just not being able to because Real Life gets in the way. I have at least two full-length ones that have been bubbling about in my head for that long as well. :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home