Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blog Changes ... Ever since I began Democratic Vista there have been countless times that I came across a great quote or interesting story, but didn't share it with you. The reason I didn't was that briefer, more colloquial posts would have seemed a bit incongruous amid the longer, more formal pieces; and it was to have a platform for more formal commentary that I began this blog in the first place.

However, now that I've started writing at the Huffington Post and also in the discussion groups TPMCafe, I no longer need a private platform for formal analysis. As a result I can now, finally, open this site up. With any luck, over the next few days and weeks it should start to seem much more spontaneous, informal, and above all, fun.

For that to happen though, I'll need feedback from you -- as things noticeably change, let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home