Tuesday, April 26, 2005

You know something is relatively official when the New York Times reports it. And since the Times published an article on Arianna Huffington's group blog yesterday, now's probably the time to mention that I was invited to join it.

Arianna's site is being syndicated nationally, so once it goes public I'll probably end up posting longer commentaries there, while publishing shorter, more frequent pieces here. In that case the goal for Democratic Vista would be to act as a kind of news filter for the headlines and quotes I think are most interesting or important. Obviously, all that could change quickly, but as of now it's how I imagine things will play out.

Finally, thanks again to all those who have been reading the site, offering feedback, and helping to spread the word. I never imagined I would gain any kind of readership this quickly, so thank you for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home